40ml – Keep in a dark and cool place.
The Vanilla Cannabis healing balm is warm and comforting.
It’s packed full of cannabis infused coconut oil, olive oil, beeswax, vanilla oil.
Cannabis healing balm is rich in phyto-cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, waxes, amino acids, vitamins and other active compounds of Cannabis. Cannabidiol is a potent antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. It is relaxing on the skin, prevents drying of the skin, helps with damage to the skin and shortens the time of healing.
Cannabis improves the skin’s defence mechanism and its ability to regenerate, and is suitable for relieving and eliminating many skin problems.
When you apply activated cannabis directly to the skin in the form of a topical, you’re directly engaging the cannabinoid receptors. If you sprain an ankle and your ankle swells up, applying a cannabis topical can both ease the pain in that area as well as drastically reduce inflammation.
The same goes with other inflammatory abrasions, bruises, and skin conditions.
Cannabis infused balms are a great natural first-aid product to have on hand.
– Inflammation – Whether it’s arthritis, a sprain, infection, burn, or another abrasion, cannabis balm is a potent anti-inflammatory.
– Antiseptic – Cannabinoids like THC and CBD are effective in killing Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA). MRSA is a superbug that is resistant to the use of antibiotics.
– Keeps Skin Youthful – Cannabinoids are potent antioxidants. Antioxidants are vital for preventing cell and DNA damage caused by free radicals.
– Provides Localized Pain Management
– Alleviates Symptoms of Psoriasis
– Helps with Arthritis
– Acne control – manages the production of oil.
– Skin Irritation & Itching
– Fights Bacterial Skin Infections
– Heals burns faster
Balms are non-intoxicating (even when they are jam packed with THC) and it’s impossible to have an overdose experience… unless you go licking your arm 😉
2 in stock